IMS Cutting Machine
CirCut PCB VCut Depaneler / Separator
– Stress-free board separation
The Circut depaneler is designed to cleanly and effortlessly separate / depanel V-cut PCBs loaded with components.
As surface mounted components become smaller and more delicate, it is increasingly important to reduce distortion in the depaneling process. This reduces scrap rates and “in the field” failures, which are costly in terms of downtime, replacement and customer confidence.
Depaneler / separator for checkerboard tables
-A separation and finishing stage
– Separates boards with components up to 70mm high
-1mm free space required for separation
– small separation channel required *.
– Boards from 0.5 to 3 mm thick, effortlessly separated
-Separates panels up to 700mm
– Compensates for uneven web thickness
– Intermittent scoring
-Edge conditioning to reduce fibres
– Hardened and ground plates and guides
– Can accept panels with component overhang *.
– Quick and easy preparation
– Manual or motorised versions available
* Components can be located adjacent to the scoring line on one side of the blade and 1mm from the other side for small components, increasing to a maximum requirement of 3mm for tall components.
* The manually driven circuit can be designed to accommodate the rush of components.